Everything Beautiful ~ Handmade Jewelry

Everything Beautiful Jewelry by Janet Powers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Jars - Works For Me

For more WFMW:  We are THAT family
Reduce ~ Reuse ~ and Recycle!

I have found something that really works for me.  I like to save money but I also like things to look good.

Tip: when jars are empty, reuse them!  They look great and come in real handy.  You can put anything in them  and since they are clear, you can see what is inside easily.  I just wash the jar and take off the label.  (Shaving cream dissolves that.)





Photo found online via google:

I was informed by Sorta Frugal that, ""Classico" pasta sauce comes in Mason jars. It says 'Mason' right on the label and even has markings for measuring!"


Also see:  Life As Mom for frugal ideas.

1 comment:

Mom2fur said...

Shaving cream removes labels...who knew? I'm going to give that a try, because I love jars, too. I recently discovered that "Classico" pasta sauce comes in Mason jars. It says 'Mason' right on the label and even has markings for measuring!
You know what I miss? Glass Hellmann's mayo jars. I even wrote to them about it after they switched to plastic but they weren't sympathetic, LOL! Oh, well.