Everything Beautiful ~ Handmade Jewelry

Everything Beautiful Jewelry by Janet Powers

Friday, April 23, 2010

Extra Clean and White!


Everyone in our family just started brushing with baking soda and rinsing with peroxide to whiten our teeth.  It's true that it doesn't taste wonderful but it's not all bad!

My directions:

  • Wet toothbrush
  • Dip bristles into baking soda
  • Put a dot of toothpaste on (for flavor)
  • Brush
  • Rinse with peroxide (I dilute with a little water)


We are all really pleased with how clean our teeth feel all day long.  My husband even noticed that his teeth felt great after a full night's sleep!

Do you brush or whiten with anything special?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love the goodie tips!

janet, I wanted to thank you for being a part of my first year of blogging! What a wonderful year it has been. I'm throwing a little party and as an honored guest, I would love for you to stop by and share a highlight of your year with all of us.

http://justsarahdawn.blogspot.com/2010/04/cactus-happy.html

Cactus Happy,
Sara