Everything Beautiful ~ Handmade Jewelry

Everything Beautiful Jewelry by Janet Powers

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Cute / Free Blog Templates

It seems as though many people are looking for cute blog templates, awesome blogs, feminine blog templates or pretty blogs!

Here is what I have found. If you have more to add to the list, leave it in the comment and I'll put it on here.

(Most are free, some are not)

Amy Bayless

Adori Graphics
Aqua Poppy Designs (takes a long time to load but has free templates)
Beautiful Blog Designs
Cutest Blog On the Block
Delicious Design Studio
Hippo Scraps
Leelou Blogs
Made By Madeline
My Design Site
One Cute Blog
Paisley Cat Scraps
Paperback Design
Scrap My Blog
Shabby Blogs
Simply Chic Blogs
Simply Fabulous
Template Mama
Yummy Lolly

There are more in my sidebar!


Check out my jewelry store!  Everything Beautiful ~ Jewelry by Janet Powers!!!  www.janetpowers1.etsy.com

2 comments:

Katie Mercado said...

Thanks for your work,simply wonderful.

Taimoor said...

Thank you for this template. :)