Everything Beautiful ~ Handmade Jewelry

Everything Beautiful Jewelry by Janet Powers

Friday, June 4, 2010

Natural Facial Cleanser


I was reading a post on Econobusters blog about cleansing the skin with olive oil and castor oil mixed together.  She said to put the mixture on the face, let it sit a few minutes and repeated cleanse with a very warm cloth. 

I looked this up on the net and found more info from SimpleMom.  (Simple Mom also has info on cleansing oily skin.)

This morning, I decided to try it out.  I didn't have any castor oil; all I had was EVOO.  I put the EVOO on my face, let it sit and washed it off (twice) with a warm wash rag. 

WOW!  My skin felt so smooth!  I think I am going to look into using this method more often.

Let me know if you try it out.

Photo from sxc.hu

No comments: