Everything Beautiful ~ Handmade Jewelry

Everything Beautiful Jewelry by Janet Powers

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Free writing eBooks


Does your writing need help?  Lousy Writer has free eBooks to help you improve!

Writing eBook

  • THE LOUSY WRITER'S GUIDE TO WRITING SALES LETTERS
  • THE LOUSY WRITER'S GUIDE TO WRITING PERSUASIVELY
  • WRITING STYLES FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS
  • HELP ME WRITE A BETTER ( BLANK ).
  • IMPROVE YOUR MARKETING WITH BETTER E-MAIL COPY
  • AD COPY PSYCHOLOGY by Dr. Bob Ross
 
 

1 comment:

Kari @ Mommy's Fabulous Finds said...

Hi! I know I'm late, we went out of town on a last minute trip. I am your newest follower from Friday Follow!

I am hosting a twitter hop tuesday that opens at midnight, I would love for you to join!

Kari @ http://shining2save.blogspot.com