Giveaway is at bottom in PINK!
A Blog Interview with Janet
Goody Box: What's the latest and greatest in the frugal living world?
Janet: I found this awesome tool that is going to save me some bucks! It's called CouponChief.com. It helps me find coupon codes so I can save money on my online purchases and I can even use it to make money!
Goody Box: Do you make purchases online very often?
Janet: Oh yes, at least weekly if not every couple of days. If anyone needs coupon codes, it's us! Why pay full price when you can just plug in a coupon code and get a percentage off or free shipping?
Goody Box: What kind of items do you purchase?
Janet: I buy contacts online, ink, books, music, video games and plenty of other things that I can't think of right now. When I go to make the purchase, I usually start looking for coupon codes. I google "coupon codes" and frequently wind up at RetailMeNot or Coupon Cabin. Now that I know about Coupon Chief, I won't have to go through that hassle anymore.
Goody Box: That sounds like a great tool to save. How can you use it to make money? Does it have a money printer in it or what? ;)
Janet: No... very funny! After you sign up with Coupon Chief, you can share coupon codes that you find. The program is called "pays-2-share". When someone makes a purchase and uses your code, you receive 2% of their purchase!
There are codes for thousands of stores like:
JC Penny coupons
All Ink.com coupons
Coastal Contacts coupons
and even Kohl's coupons
Janet: Here, check out these videos. They'll show you Coupon Chief in action. This first link will show Amazon.com.
Coupon Chief Amazon
How to make money from your coupons:
Want to try Coupon Chief out? I am doing a blog giveaway for a $25 gift card for Amazon.com. You could use a coupon code from Coupon Chief and be frugal!!
Rules for entry:
- each item must be put in the comments section
- each item is a separate entry
- leave your email address
- winner will be chosen and announced on Monday, June 14, 2010
- winner will be notified via a post on this blog and by email
- if prize isn't claimed within 48 hours after my "winner" post, a new winner will be chosen
6 ways to enter
How to enter:
- "Follow" my blog: The Goody Box (current followers count)
- REQUIRED: leave a comment with your email address (for notification)
- Go to Coupon Chief, check it out and then tell me if this is something that you would like to try
- Post about the giveaway
- Look around my blog and find something interesting - tell what it is
- Follow my personal blog: http://www.homeward4.blogspot.com/
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Coupon Chief. All opinions are 100% mine.