Everything Beautiful ~ Handmade Jewelry

Everything Beautiful Jewelry by Janet Powers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

About Me / About The Goody Box


Hi! My Blogger name is Latte Lady. (It comes from my other blog, Homeschooler Cafe, which has a coffee theme.) I am a stay at home, homeschooling mom who loves to help people with:
Saving money
Couponing
Finding free stuff
General ideas
Parenting

I hear a lot of people say that they don't have money. Well, that's because they are spending too much! There are so many ways for families to get things for free or very cheap. You just have to look for them! There are GOODIES all over the place!!

I am here to encourage you and help you save money! If you have any questions, please ask.
ENJOY!

Most photos are either my own or from a free photo site called Stock.xchgn.

No comments: